Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tangled on DVD

Last year as a treat to my two kids I took them to see Tangled 3D at the movie theater, their first movie at the theater and they both loved it. My girl has been obsessed with anything Tangled ever since and has asked several times for the DVD to watch at home and today her wish was granted when it was finally released on DVD!

Several stores ran good deals on the DVD and/or blu ray combo pack, including Kmart, which offered a free rapunzel doll with blu ray purchase, CVS offered $3 extra care bucks and Rite Aid, which is where I purchased the DVD.  Rite Aid had $10 +plus rewards when you purchased both Tangled on DVD and one nexxus haircare item, which were also on sale at 20% off.

I purchased the DVD at $19.99, the Nexxus shampoo (which I LOVE by the way) on sale for $7.99 (reguarly $9.99), used a $5 off $25 Rite Aid purchase that I had previosly printed off from Rite Aid's website, a $5 off Tangled DVD purchase which I printed from the disney website the other day thanks to moneysavingmadness.com  (The coupon was technically for the blu ray combo but it went through anyways).  I then used two $1 off purchase I printed online with rite aid video values.  So total out of pocket was $17 plus change AND I received $10 in +up rewards to use on my next purchase, so it was like getting the DVD and the shampoo for $7 and change.  I was satisfied with this purchase! 

Next I HAD to go to Wal-Mart and get the boy a DVD too, I ended up getting the Spiderman 3 disc DVD set which included Spiderman, Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3 all for only $13, no coupons necessary, just what I thought was a damn good deal and overall a good morning shopping trip with two great deals and two very happy children!  Movie night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment