Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm baaaaaccccccckkkk!

WOW, what a slacker.  My Apologies!  No, I have not totally stopped couponing and No I have not given up on this blog!  Something happened around these parts, and its a wonderful thing called summer!  Summer in Maine is short, and therefore prized for every waking moment, therefore I have not been wanting to sit in front of this ol' desktop for any amount of time that isn't necessary, meaning that although I have not stoppped couponing I have been doing less of it this summer because those of you who have done it know it takes a great amount of time.  I had some stockpiles and was able to take some time away from my couponing and blogging, I promise I'll try to do better next summer, but that's a promise to try, not a promise to provide.  Thank you to all you followers who keep checking back....sorry I've kept you in the dark so long!

So off to CVS I go yesterday as I had cleaned out my purse and found $9 in extracare bucks I knew I had somewhere that expired today, I wasn't going to let them go to waste.  I purchase this:

Full Retail price at CVS over $74.  My out of pocket: $21.95

I took the $9 I had in ECB and put it towards the first purchase which was everything but the soda.  Taking advantage of the sale prices and using a puffs and bounty coupon from the 7/31 P&G coupon insert (there is a charmin one available too but its for off 2), a skittle/starburst coupons from coupons.com (I should have printed two and spent a $1 less!) and a skittles/starburst that pritned at the CVS coupon printer in the store.  I paid $20.09 out of pocket and earned $10 in ECB for purchasing over $25 of the charmin, bounty and puffs and another $1 ECB for I don't even know what as I used it right up in my next transaction!

The soda 12 pks were on sale for 4/$10, used the $11 I just learned from previous transaction and paid $1.86 out of pocket.

My CVS receipts says I've saved $472.35 so far this year! :)

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment