Tuesday, February 22, 2011

deals deals deals

Limited Offer: 250 FREE Business Cards

Vistaprint

Vistaprint is offering 250 FREE Business Cards for a very limited time now through 2/23!  Just pay shipping! 

If you are starting a new business, need emergency contact cards, or networking cards, these are great.  They're even as versitile as place cards for a wedding!

I have ordered several sets of cards from Vistaprint and have never been able to find a better deal!
 
 
I got this info from moneysavingmadness.com please please check them out, I'd love to copy and paste every deal they show but I don't have the time, but I did think this was worth passing on to those who may be able to use it, maybe those friends with their own small business?  Check out the rest of the deals at moneysavingmadness.com!  Happy Saving!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment