Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Valspar Paint

Quite some time ago I came across the valspar paint website at valspar.com when I had read about a free sample off a blog.  I was hoping to get my hands on some black paint to repaint some barstools that currently have white accents, of which I want to make black.  The paint free sample store opens at 10:00am central time daily, and the samples go quick.  I can never seem to remember to get on the website when they open, sometimes its an hour later and all the samples are gone, better luck tomorrow.  I was beginning to wonder if maybe they only gave out one sample a day and I was never going to get it, but then today, just moments ago at around 11:29 est I actually got a paint sample!  I have no idea how big the sample is but apparently it includes a roller and tray so it must be of decent size.  Also included is a $5 off a gallon of paint at Lowe's, so if you've got some painting to do, you've got some timing to get down and get your free sample of valspar paint today!  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment