Friday, May 6, 2011

REWARDS

Two posts in ONE day!  Wow I'm going all out today.  Rewards could very well refer to register rewards, which I speak of often but this post is about rewards of another kind.  It is rewarding to be a couponer, the rush of the deal, the savings, and hope for the future of being better with every transaction, but there is even more rewards, passing on the savings. 

I've taken two friends shopping with me and shared coupons and ideas but I've also passed information on in this blog, and with the help of facebook made mention of this blog.  A close friend and my nephew's wife have both taken off on their own coupon madness campaign, and I'm not so sure that either aren't in total competition with me, which I LOVE.  Because both have scored some fantastic deals and been excited to share them with me.  I love facebook messages and texts from either so excited to share their deals, and now I have others who I know share in my madness so I know I can totally tell them about a deal I just got and they won't think I'm totally nuts, they'll ask me how when and where and go get it themselves! :) 

It is most rewarding to see others save with me and know that if my quest to save and create this blog I've inspired others too, and I think they just may well be better than me at it, and that's perfectly okay!  Couponing is time consuming and not only are these two each mothers of two themselves like me, they both work as well!  So they have even less time than me so to see them coupon better than me when they have less time than me is inspiring to me, so the inspiration has come around full circle, pretty neat.  Keep saving girls, and don't forget to share your deals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment