Thursday, March 24, 2011

Deals at Target

I happened to check the Target flyer when it came out this last Sunday and saw that Wheat Thins were on sale for $2 (reguarly $2.99), and I also saw a Target web coupon for buy three get fourth free, so I printed that off. I became a fan of wheat thins and triscuits on facebook and was able to print two coupons each for $1 off 1 wheat thins, wheat thins stix and triscuits.  I had previously printed a $1.50 off soft scrub with bleach off a link from moneysavingmadness.com and printed off a $1 off 1 target web coupon for it also.  These coupons resulted in this trip:
Total out of pocket $1.99.  Not too bad!  The soft scrub was completely free and the crackers average out to 50 cents each, not bad for something that is reguarly priced at $2.99 each.  My receipt says I saved over $13.  How I love thee Target!

I shouldn't sound so excited because I decided to take my daughter with me (the girl loves to shop!)  and on the way out of Target she suckered me into buying her something at Starbucks, a $4 strawberries and creme frappe!  So much for saving!  BUT as much as I LOVE the double chocolately chip frappe, I controlled myself, saved the $, and saved myself the calories, and made my girl's night.

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment