Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oops I did it again!

Okay so I can't help singing that tacky Britany Spears song when I think of how I did it again tonight at wal-mart!


I was going to take advantage of the Gain sheets at $1.87 with my $3 coupon last time I was there but the shelf was empty of the 40 ct sheets.  But tonight, they had them.  And while I was in my old office visiting with my former coworker she handed me four coupon books and said here take these I know you're doing the coupon thing!  And there were two more of the $1 mccormick coupons that I had taken advantage of before with the taco seasoning, so I did that again tonight. 

I walked out of the store with 5 free products AND $4.03 in cash.  The cashier wasn't as much of an unfriendly gal as my last one but she did have to call over a shift leader to unlock her drawer who in turn told her that "we don't do that" when she said "it says I owe her money back", but he looked at my coupons and at my products and opened her drawer.  Not once did he tell me you're right. For once instead of a hassle I'd just like the cashier to say "wow, that's awesome!  I want to do that!  How'd you do that!" and be just as damn excited as I am instead of making me feel like I'm being a big inconvience by making them following THEIR coupon policy.  Oh well I won't let it stop me until they post my picture at the door and stop letting me in! 

So tonight I was shopping with a friend and gave her the two taco mixes.  Paying it forward....for free!

Happy Saving...or earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment